Skip Navigation

FCA offers copies of transcripts to students who have graduated or who are transferring to another school. In order to request an official transcript, please fill out and submit the form below. If you have an outstanding balance, you will be required to make payment prior to transcripts being released. For questions about your balance, please contact the

 Financial Office 

Please allow 5 to 7 school days for a response to your request. If you have any additional questions, you may call the school and ask to speak with Mrs. Debbie Gordon or Mrs. Caroline Gordon.


Transcript Request